Acoustic Panels or Accoustic Pannels for my home theater?

This has to be one of our favorite emails of all time...

Q. "My friend and I are having an argument over the customized accoustic panels we are building for my home theater. Can you confirm the proper spelling? Are they called Acoustic Panels or Accoustic Pannels?"

A. Acoustic Panels, please wear safety glasses and good luck!

Previous article Why Do You Need Room Correction
Next article Why Should Bass Traps be Mounted 2-4 Inches off the Wall?

Leave a comment

Comments must be approved before appearing

* Required fields

Liquid error: Could not find asset snippets/bk-tracking.liquid